Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Every sunday needs to end this way...

Last sunday, we had the pleasure of visiting the home of Wayne and Joann McLeash. This home holds fond memories for me because it was where my bridal shower in Canada was held. It is incredible beautiful. And the backyard is so serene. We were invited for dinner and company.

Well the company was a pleasure. We were there not only with our family of 4 and the McLeash's, but also the Diaczun'z as well. We ate outside in the back yard and below are pictures of our view....



This is Joann and me. She is such a lovely woman. And I had such a great time getting to know her better!

They live on Lake Ontario... Like right on it as you can tell. This is why I said every sunday needs to end this way, out on a veranda of sorts, enjoying nature and the weather...my kind of sunday.

Just a reminder to get your ducks in a row...

Also, we were able to go to the Toronto Temple and afterwards ran into Ward and Laurie Fuller! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That view is amazing! I'm so jealous. I just visited a house today that's pretty much my dream home. So with that and seeing these pictures it's making me long for the future and a big house with an amazing view :) You look amazing by the way! As always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you have a dream home! I am working on finding mine! This backyard is definitely a view I wouldn't mind everyday.. I love you! I hope you are well!

      Delete